Active membership in the Greater Gardner Chamber of Commerce (GGCC) provides you and your employees with the resources to enhance your business. Find opportunities for network growth, brand exposure, professional development, and more.
Our Chamber Ambassadors will assist you in acclimating to our community and can walk you through a variety of services. Staff are here to help any time!
The Chamber is always here to assist our Members and as a resource to our community.
Please contact us at email@example.com or (978) 632-1780 if you would like to learn more about membership or if there is anything else we can assist with.
- Networking & Referrals
- We always (and only) refer our members.
- Marketing Opportunities
- Education & Professional Development
- Member-to-Member Program
- Gain access to Chamber, Member, & Community news and updates through our comprehensive communication channels (sign up for our e-Newsletter below to get started)
- Digitally promote your business through our distribution list (nearly 1,000 area business professionals and community leaders)
- Conference Room Space & Resources
- Members may have access to the Chamber’s conference room for business meetings or events during normal business hours with prior arrangement. Our space can accommodate small groups of up to 50 people.
- Insurance Guidance
- The Chamber offers assistance with reviewing your health insurance and employee benefits packages through our partner and Chamber member, Solid Benefits Group. Solid Benefits Group will conduct a thorough review of your current offerings. They will provide recommendations and guidance to you for offering the best possible benefits while controlling your costs. This is a free service to all Chamber members.
- Discounts on Bulk Mailing and Membership Labels
- Notary Services
- Job Posts
- View or submit job posts to be added.